Need it, Want it, Got to have it



I have been completely OBSESSED with this bird painting from Pier One for months now. It makes my heart happy. But, much to my dismay, i have been unsuccessful with finding it in a store. And my 30+ minutes of phone calls to local and distant stores proved fruitless. So what's a girl to do? i need this, want this, got to have this painting! well, painting is certainly not one of my strong crafting skills, but it's no secret that i have a rather insane obsession with felt. i'm pretty sure there isn't anything it can't make. So here's a new challenge for myself. I am going to recreate this painting (or at least something like it) using FELT and it shall hang in my dining room where i can see it everyday and smile. Can it be done?

1 comment:

  1. did you do it? I want to see! I love this pic too!

    ReplyDelete